We are very happy to announce that private shopping appointments are now available for customers who want to browse Brilliant’s full collection. We are accepting a maximum group number of 2 people, so long as you are within the same bubble. We will be following the Covid19 rules set by the government and want to make your experience as enjoyable, and as safe as possible.
- There will be a sanitary station at the front entrance that all customers must use before they enter the store.
- We are here to answer all of your questions and help guide you through the store’s products, but will remain 6 feet apart.
- We will not be accepting cash payments, only credit and debit.
- After every appointment we will be wiping down fitting rooms, racks, counters, machines and hangers.
- We will also be re-steaming any clothes that were tried on
- We ask that you keep to your schedule time, as we need to allow the staff enough time to complete the sanitation steps in preparation for the next customer.
- Once your appointment is finished we ask exit out of our back door, located on Queen Street, to keep the traffic flow regulated.
|11:00 - 11:45||11:00 - 11:45||11:00 - 11:45||11:00 - 11:45||11:00 - 11:45|
|12:00 - 12:45||12:00 - 12:45||12:00 - 12:45||12:00 - 12:45||12:00 - 12:45|
|1:00 - 1:45||1:00 - 1:45||1:00 - 1:45||1:00 - 1:45||1:00 - 1:45|
|2:00 - 2:45||2:00 - 2:45||2:00 - 2:45||2:00 - 2:45||2:00 - 2:45|
|3:00 - 3:45||3:00 - 3:45||3:00 - 3:45||3:00 - 3:45||3:00 - 3:45|
Booking your appointment
Please include how many people the appointment will be for, and the time slot that works for you best! If that slot is unavailable we will do as much as we can to fit you in for a time convenient for you. If you need to cancel your appointment, please give us a 24 hours notice with the time of your appointment included in your message.