Right now we are all dealing with the challenges that the Covid19 crisis has posed, and we are here to detail the changes Brilliant has made to ensure the safety of our amazing customers and community.
- We are currently following the safety guidelines put in place by the Nova Scotia government, with a maximum of 5 people in the store at a time, as well as sanitation and social distancing measures being taken.
- Every person who enters the store must use the sanitizer in the entrance before coming inside, and also must exit through our back entrance that goes onto Queen Street.
- We are now accepting private appointments, but with a maximum of 2 person groups and our staff completing a sanitization routine after every session (See our Private Appointment page for more details)
- We are accepting returns for store credit only and must be returned within 72 hours after purchase.
- Anything returned will be set aside for 48 hours before being handled and put back out on the floor.
- All items are kept for a certain amount of time before being put out for sale; every item is steamed once put onto hanger, and again each time someone tries it on.
PICK UPS/DROP OFFS
TUESDAY – SATURDAY
11:00 – 4:00
We ask that consigners make an appointment for drop offs and pickups during the above hours. We want to ensure the safety of our customers, consignors and staff while maintaining a safe distance and limiting the number of people in the store.
If you have items that need to be picked up, please send us an email or DM on Instagram, with the title:“Item Pick Up”
If you are looking to drop some items of for consignment, please send us an email or DM with the title:“Item Drop Off”
We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the process, and recommend taking a look at the quick links page on our website if you are a new consigner and want to know more details!
Email: email@example.com Instagram: brilliant_hfx